- TCU started 10-12 during the 2010, 2009, 2006, and 2003 seasons (since 1996).
- TCU beat the spread by 25 points. That makes the 6th time this season the Horned Frogs have beaten the spread.
- Prior to this game, TCU played 19 Top 25 opponents in the last 5 seasons with a record of 2-17.
- The Horned Frogs have won every game this season (6-0) after recording 62 or more total points.
- TCU has won 78% of the time this season (7-2) when opponents record 10 or fewer assists.
- The Horned Frogs set a season high for free throws made (22).
- The last time TCU recorded at least 22 free throws made was Mar 03, 2012 against San Diego State.
- This is the 14th game at home this season--TCU has a 0.1 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Garlon Green accounted for 32.2% of the team's points.
- Connell Crossland accounted for 38.4% of the team's rebounds.
- Garlon Green has led the team in scoring in 7 out of 22 games this season.
- Connell Crossland has led the team in rebounding in 7 out of 22 games this season.
- This marks the 8th 20-point game of Garlon Green's career.
- Connell Crossland recorded the 5th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Connell Crossland had career highs with 15 rebounds and 12 defensive rebounds.
- Nate Butler Lind had a career high with 10 points.
- The top two scorers (Ben McLemore and Jeff Withey) accounted for 49.0% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Kevin Young and Ben McLemore) accounted for 40.9% of the rebounds.
- Ben McLemore has led the team in scoring 11 times in 22 games this season.
- Kevin Young has led the team in rebounding 8 times in 22 games this season.
- Ben McLemore has 10 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Travis Releford.
- Jeff Withey has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Elijah Johnson.
Big 12 Standings
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014